To enter SLAMbassadors:
- Record a film of yourself performing a spoken word piece on the theme of ‘identity’.
- Complete this entry form. If you are under the age of 16, the entry form will need to be signed by your parent/guardian, and send in by post (address below).
- Send your completed form and your film to email@example.com.
- Remember: by entering, you agree that you have read and agree to the competition rules and conditions.
- Closing date: midnight on 30th September 2017.
How to send in your films
- Upload your video to YouTube and then email us a link to view it. Please make sure you pay attention to the privacy settings, and only make it publicly visible if you want to.
- Or email your film direct to us. We will upload it onto the Poetry Society YouTube channel (subject to receiving an entry form)
- If you are struggling to send your film via email as the file is too large you may need to use a service like WeTransfer, or Dropbox.
Remember that you will need to complete an entry form before we upload your video (with a signature from your parent or guardian if you are under 16) .
Remember to label the file with your name and title of poem/rap, so we can match up your entry form.
If you are having any issues then please contact us.
The Poetry Society
22 Betterton Street
London WC2H 9BX
0207 420 9880